So right now its 10:35am - i was supposed to be in my Political Economics class at Cal Poly - but thanks to an abrupt change in scheduling, I had to go to the doctors and then to the pharmacy to get medication.
There wasn't anyway I was going to make it in time to class so I called my instructor and phoned in that I would be tardy and liekly unable to come to class.
She's mindful of my progress in class and is understanding of my situation so for me I don't think it will be such a major loss missing out -- I'm pretty much knowing what I'm missing.
As for what I'm doing now - well J.C. is sitting next to me working on some assignment on Microsoft Word ... and I'm supposed to be updating this blog list of people ... well I am doing it but I don't have the friggin photos of everyone.
It seems like I'm going to have to cut some corners and get this up on the site.
For now, I'll be doing this.
But no --- I have to run over to Cal Poly soon and get my photos turned in along with the submissions of my captions. Aw crap - the captions!!!
In any case, I will be back with the press passes ... hold tight journalists - I'll be coming with the stuff!
That's all for now - more interesting stuff to come later ...
pz.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Sitting in my Newsroom
Posted by My Datalife at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment