Free Blog Counter

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

POEM: A Need to Insatiate Her

Feel the back of my hand smoothly soothe the bare essence of your hidden libido
You hide that second nature that stays concealed deep within
A black slithery snake coiled up inside you
Locking in the inner pleasures that poison the purity
A secret that no woman should confide and walk with
Me, mortified by your silkiness,
So cunning in every layer of innocence that embraces you
You feel the power of passion but promising to never show the veil
I tantalize, you creature of sexcraft
Those garments don't keep you from lingering into my eyes
I know your needs
I know your desires
They bleed in a way the slow trickle of sweat lingers down from my chest
No man is your man so you strongly declare
But my lips taste the black juices of what's sacred there
Pressed against, felt against, lunged against in motion
An emotion that anyone would not be able to break from
It's an insatiable sight, but listen to its whispers
It slowly undresses you and shivers the silky golden surface
Sending a sudden chill that masturbates across your bosom
Down to the fruits of a peachy river
To squirt its berries ... to emulsify the toughness
To grasp the tantalized touch and to masticate the calm ...
I redefine you with a soothing sound
Overlooking the shores behind where my body lies close to yours
I am your feeling...
I am your pleasure...
It fills me to see this all...
we release it all forever.


Exasperate me.

0 comments: