Free Blog Counter

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why Should You Care?

Why should you care if I wear sandals with my socks?
Why should you care if I don't dress 'nicely' compared to other people?
Why should you care if I act unusually ... maybe I was born this way ... flawed.
Why should you care if I choose not to go out?
Why should you care if I get things done differently than you do?
Why should you care if all you care about is what's wrong with me?
Why should you care if you don't care what happens with me when your not there?

Who the hell made you that way and do you have any care in honesty, or are you just being sarcastic?

2 comments:

Tim Anderson said...

People care because they believe everything happens for a reason.
And its a major flaw in modern society causing people to invent things like God and global warming and evolution to explain things that are impossible to make sense of.

I would argue that everything happens for no reason and that making sense of it is only bound to confuse you.

And confused people are never happy.

Why? is such a horrible question because it forces you to concentrate on the abstract part of a situation, instead of focusing on HOW something happened.

How? is more objective because it focuses on factual occurrences.

Let me pose this question to you:

How does one see themself?

Rochawear said...

you sound like Jadakiss in that one song.
we don't care that you wear sandals with your socks, we care that you wear socks with your sandals haha jk.
i wore socks with my sandals the other day too! it was funny, idk why ppl made a big deal haha. i think someone said cuz i look like i'm from east L.A..??.. haha
idk man