Wow,
Well, traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I expected to head to campus with a long row of cars backing up for a mile but it was nothing of that.
I parked just along the side of the soccer field and although it was a real long walk to class ... I stopped and had a nice smoothie to cool me down.
Books didn't cost much for me so I'm set for the semester.
But dang .... economics!? politics!? <-- two of the worst subjects ever!
I can't stand both of those ...
I went into Poli-Econ ... nice ... class lasted for 38 minutes and then she let us go to buy books and read ... that was it.
I don't like that our exams will be blue-book essays --- that scares me.
I'm sure this is the class that I'll dread the most.
Other than that -- real short day today --- I went and spoke with some buddies and had some dialogue with athletes back at SAC and just got my Rubios... watched softball practice .... and then soccer practice ... and just went home.
Real boring day ... broadcast journalism arrives tomorrow.
I'm ready to kill that class..
today is a bad blog day --- sorry.
Get at you tomorrow.
Friday, September 26, 2008
1st Day of Cal Poly - Fall
Posted by My Datalife at 12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poli-Econ? Ew.
I hated economics. When I took Macroeconomics at SAC, I only aced it because the newbie professor gave us all the answers to the tests on unofficial Thursday "study sessions". And she also gave us banana bread and celery sticks. :)
Banana bread and celery sticks????
pass... those celery sticks beter have peanut butter...
and i rather have a smoothie.
Post a Comment