Free Blog Counter

Friday, October 3, 2008

How Well Do You Know Your Babyhood?

I want all of you to stop ...
Just stop what you're doing right now.

Don't think about life today ... don't think about what you have to do later on ...
just stop.

Think back to when you were born... Hard to remember? Think back to when you were two ... Cant' do it?

I remember when I was first born. I was a baby in a hospital bed looking up at my mom, dad and brother smiling at me. I was laid in a hospital bed and a doctor was doing something to me ... (no no no nothing vulgar or anything like that), he was examining my newborn body making sure that I had entered this world healthy and everything was fine with me. (Until later .. read my very first blog on here)

Isn't it weird that I'm able to actually remember when I was born?

How well is your memory from when you were real real young? Can you actually think back and remember YOU and life as a baby?

I remember many things and different events as a baby. I recall getting into an accident and smashing my nose in the backseat of my dad's Chevrolet ... and I knew it didn't hurt at all but I cried hard anyways.

I me being changed in diapers by my dad every night when I was like 2 ... me kicking the ball in the front yard with my brother ... me eating 5 pieces of cake at someone's wedding and throwing it all up after that.

Maan ... I miss those days ... I had a happy life as a baby growing up. The life and times of me during those days ... it was a whole different world... vibe... so relaxing and so just .... sunny days ... breezy light skies ...

Avocado St. was quiet and peaceful ...

I miss you Hollywood ...

The place and time where babyhood was happy.

0 comments: