Free Blog Counter

Friday, October 3, 2008

Whoa, There's An Ant Nest in my Room!

Wow... so the previous blog post you read below this one ... I was up at 6am in the morning typing away ... when I noticed a trickling, tickling feeling on my feet ... I leaned down to scratch but I felt like I scratched something onto my fingers.


I looked down and went to turn on the lights in my room (Im online sometimes with the lights off) and WHOA ... inside of my trash bin was a giant ant nest!

Ants trailing from my bin to my room out to the hallway to the living room.. to the dining room.. to the garage door!

Holy crap, i was asleep mouth wide open inhaling and exhaling with the possibility of one of these ants probably goin into my mouth!

ARGH!!! I got my bug spray and sprayed out all the ants ... got my mop, broom and vacuum and cleaned up the whole place... at friggin 6am in the morning...

way to go ... it seems that the three-day old sanitation that was inside the bin was exhaling some tasty fumes of grossific food to these ants... and as far as i can travel... the ant nest trailed into the garage all the way to the outside sideyard into my neighbors house.

Of course good ole' me.. I went to the sideyard... got my water hose.. and sprayed water throughout my entire sideyard wiping out the big busy ant trail that once went straight into the house and into my room.

What a morning ... I'm looking to go back to bed.

This is too much happening too early in the day ... and the skies aren't even glowing yet to signify the coming morning!!!


*Lands his face on the pillow*

Till next time...


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....

1 comments:

Miss Yujin said...

Ugh. I hate bugs.
Mostly because we've had ant problems, cockroach problems, fly problems, and even moth problems. Ughhh.