Free Blog Counter

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Use to Be A Real Cute Guy, What the Hell Happened?

No seriously,

I'm dating back in kindergarten. Cynthia wanted to sit by me. Jessica totally could not stop tickling me. I don't even know how this girl got my number and called me. Being liked and stuff was a new experience as a young little boy growing up in a big world.

As I got into elementary school, Veronica would refuse when I told her, "Leave me alone!" Girls at lunch would sit next to me wanting to sit and eat together.

I totally remember Kyra would pour a cup of chocolate milk in her thermos when she brought her lunch pail. She would be sitting in the tables near the sun. A shadow casted down to her cup as her chocolate milk had a strange silhouette of a 'butt'. She would tell me, LOOK.. A BUTT. I look over and I would go EWWW. Kyra smiled and happily picked it up to drink it..

EWW YOU DRANK THE BUTT KYRA!

She snorted while holding the chocolate milk in her mouth and then chocolate oozed out of her nostrils.. ohhhh how sick!

Anyways Kyra was cute, sweet and too smart for me. We use to compete all the time about who would get the highest grade in what. She was one of those rare students that you had in every single class that you were in by coincidence ... anyways I'm totally going off track here.

So as I grew ... my cuteness was fading.

In junior high, I became pretty invisible now ... I started wearing glasses in the 6th grade and anyone then who wore glasses was automatically titled a nerd or a dweeb.

I was just that. Girls were getting prettier, the trend of looking stylish was swarming all over the campus ... cliques were everywhere ... there was social segregation amongst everyone ... preppies, surfers, rockabillys, mods, punkers, heavy metalers, cholas and then geeks. Guess which clique I was in.

Pretty much I began to realize ... the older you get, the less attractive you become. I guess.

High school was no better. As a freshman I was a skinny, puny kid all 104 pounds of me ... quiet ... naive .. stubborn and clueless.

I'll see you later kids...

Summertime came around and I ate and i ate and I ate. Sophomore year ... I walk up on the weight scale... 167 pounds!?

I became the ding-dong king. Why? My face was round and I had two chins and they swore I looked just like the ding-dong king.

This was when I first saw hell ... this is when I realized ... that cute little happy elementary kid was no more .. No Cynthia, Jessica, Kyra ... this was a new time in a new place in a new body with a new face ...

Being an innocent kid growing up was not the way of the world ... being an arrogant, conceited stud was how girls would pay attention ...

Oh where did this world of old go?


So as high school came, so did the pain ... well ...


To be continued ...
I will tell you how things went afterwards.

1 comments:

Miss Yujin said...

Oh wow. Interesting post. Will keep reading!