Free Blog Counter

Friday, October 17, 2008

I have barriers in my life right now.....

Well, I'm back to type this once more ...

so here's how i start this off -- as you see the title of my blog ... BARRIERS.

What's synonymous to barriers? Shields? Barricades? Blockages?

In life, as you grow, you learn to identify with things and you become mature and begin to really see the outer scope of everything.

You know what the fine line is between right and wrong---good and bad---proper and improper ...

and while certain risks and chances are there ... for me, I felt like I've been reckless with these in the past. I felt as if I wasn't wise executing chances or risks ...

It seems more apparent that my outcomes have turned into mere backfires.

I could stand beside myself and be another person and act in that manner ... but I feel at this stage in my life ... there's a standard that I MUST abide by and live by or everything that defines who I am and shapes me .. will shatter and fall.

Barriers are set up to keep me guarded and also sheltered.

I don't know in certain times how to act. The immature kid in me wants to feel 'anarchic' ... the mature come-of-age side of me wants to remain mellow.

But I scream loud inside and this barrier deafens the cries that I yell.

My barriers surround me -- for good and for bad.

I want to show both but without one... I can fall dramatically.

I don't wanna fall ... but then I wanna see if I can get away with it.

What could i do.

2 comments:

Miss Yujin said...

Barriers...it's a tricky concept. When you are surrounded you want to break free, but once you do, you're frightened. =/

RafaRR said...

I think barriers just limit one's potential, but sometimes we create them because they keep us safe.
Visit my blog
www.mechrafael.blogspot.com
Hope you like it